Final 3D Type

My concept has expanded into something that I want to continue to develop in the future. I decided to write the word "CONTROL" on the front of a US dollar bill and "MIND" on the reverse side. "CONTROL" was written from the coloring of the dollar bill with a red marker. I colored around "CONTROL" and I also colored the back of the dollar bill red. This cause the word "CONTROL" to be less visible. Making it more of something that has to be noticed amongst the red screaming for attention. I wrote "MIND" with a black sharpie on the reverse side. I intend for everyone that reads this dollar gets a different story or message that may relate to their past experiences.

To me this project is a challenge to society to not let money control our happiness. For some people, money is the mission. However, art is a major part of my mission, so I decided to share a message with a 'precious' dollar bill.

Amoz Wright





Comments

Popular Posts